No reservation required for individuals.
Reservation is compulsory for groups. To reserve a time slot, click on the following link : BOOK
The Bonaparte House is open every day except Monday.
From October 1st to March 31st: From 10.30 am to 12.30 am (last admission at 12 am) and from 1.15 pm to 4.30 pm (last admission at 4 pm)
From April 1st to September 30th : From 10 am to 12.30 am (last admission at 12 am) and from 1.15 pm to 5.30 pm (last admission at 5 pm)
Musée national de la maison Bonaparte
- Bus route n° 1,2,3,4,5,7 Bus stop “Cathédrale”
Bus route n°8 from Napoleon Bonaparte airport, CFC station stop 350m
Bus station and maritime at 200m
- Full price : €7
- Concession : €5 for non-EU residents aged 18-25, large families on presentation of valid proof of entitlement
- Groups : €5 per person for groups of 10 people or more
- Free admission : EU residents under 26, teachers with a Pass-Education card, disabled visitors and one accompanying person, job seekers and those on minimal allowances
Free admission for all visitors on the 1st Sunday of every month
Guided tours of the city of Ajaccio and the Bonaparte House are also organized by the Ajaccio Tourist Office. For the opening times, rates and tickets, inquire here: https://www.eboutique.ajaccio-tourisme.com/front/index/fiche?id_product=2445
Phone : +33 (0)4 95 21 43 89 (from 9:00 am to 05:00 pm)
Group reservation : email@example.com
Museum visiting conditions
Current conditions for welcoming visitors :
- wearing a face mask is recommanded indoor
- respect for barrier gestures (use at the entrance to the sites of hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers...) is required
We hope for your understanding and your vigilance to comply with these measures.
Useful link to the government website: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
In order to ensure the safety of visitors, the museum applies the preventive measures decided by the government for public administrations.
Luggage is prohibited inside the museum.
The museum thanks its visitors in advance for showing understanding as to the slowdown caused by the security checks at the entrances.